Saturday, 10 June 2017
National Federation of Postal Employees
1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110 001
Ref: PF-12/Agitation/2017 Dated – 06.06.2017
All General Secretaries/NFPE office bearers
All circle/Divisional & Branch Secretaries
As you are aware that for the last two years so many burning issues related to Postal, RMS and GDS employees are lying unsettled at the level of Directorate. We have discussed these issues several times with Secretary, Post and other higher officers of the Department in formal and informal meetings, but we are highly regretted to inform that there is no improvement in any matter.
NFPE Federal Executive Meeting held on 12.05.2017 has reviewed the whole situation in detail and after threadbare discussion, the following agitational programme has been decided for the below mentioned 10 points charter of Demand.
As per decision of Federal Executive we wanted to launch this agitational programme under banner of PJCA. We tried our best to convince the FNPO leadership to join but they are not agreed. So we have decided to launch the programme under banner of NFPE.
Phase- I – Mass Dharna in front of all Divisional offices.
Date - - 20.06.2017
Phase – II - Mass Dharna in front of all Circle/Regional offices.
Date – - 12.07.2017
Phase – III - Mass dharna in front of Postal Directorate, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi.
Date – - 26.07.2017
Phase IV - One day nationwide strike on 23.08.2017 (Formal notice of the strike will be served later.)
CHARTER OF DEMANDS:
1. Filling up of all vacant posts in all cadres of Department of Posts i.e. PA, SA, Postmen, Mailguard, Mailmen, Drivers and Artisans in MMS,MTS, PACO, PASBCO, Postal Accounts and GDS.
2. Implementation of positive recommendations of GDS committee Report. Grant of Civil Servant status to GDS.
3. Membership verification of GDS and declaration of result of regular employees membership verification.
4. Stop all types of harassment and victimization in the name of new schemes and technology induction and under contributory negligence factor and Trade Union victimization.
5. Payment of Revised wages and arrears to the casual, part-time, contingent employees and daily rated mazdoors as per 6th& 7th CPC and settle other issues of casual labourers.
6. Stop Privatization, Contractorization and outsourcing.
7. Implement Cadre Restructuring for left out categories i.e. RMS, MMS, PACO, PASBCO, Postmaster Cadre Postal Accounts etc. and accept the modifications suggested by Federation before implementation of cadre restructuring in Postal Group ‘C’.
8. Provision of CGHS facilities to Postal Pensioners also as recommended by 7th CPC.
9. Withdraw NPS (Contributory Pension Scheme). Guarantee 50% of last pay drawn as minimum pension.
10. Implement five days week working for operative staff in the Postal department.
A convention on New Pension Scheme is going to be held at Shah Auditorium Civil Lines New Delhi on 10th June – 2017 jointly under banner of Confederation & All India State Govt. Employees Federation. NFPE has allotted quota to all wings. All are requested to ensure cent percent participation in the convention.
GDS – MARCH TO COMMUNICATION MINISTER’S OFFICE
AIPEU Union – GDS has decided to organize GDS-March to communication Minister’s office – Sanchar Bhawan – New Delhi 27thJuly 2017. All Circle, Divisional and Branch Secretaries of NFPE Unions are requested to mobilize maximum no. of GDS in March and more employees should take past from nearby circles and Divisions to Delhi. All leadership of NFPE union should also take part in the march.
CASUAL LABOURER UNIONS PROGRAMMES
All India Postal, Casual, Part-time, Contingent workers Federation has decided the following programme of action.
1. Indefinite hunger fast in front of Chief PMG office Chennai from 27thJune 2017.
2. All India Workshop on 13th August 2017 (Venue will be intimated later).
3. Massive Dharna in front of Dak Bhawan, New Delhi on 14th August 2017.
NFPE appeals to entire leadership to extend maximum co-operation and help to make the programmes of casual labourers union a grand success.
The administration is in deep slumber. We have to awake them by giving alarming bell by organizing all these programmes in a very successful manner. As NFPE we have to prove our strength.
We as NFPE appeal to the entire rank and file to make every programme a grand success. We will chalk out campaign programme of All India leaders very soon.
All Circle, Divisional and Branch Secretaries are requested to Circulate the Charter of demands and agitational programme among all members after translating in regional languages.
Circle leaders should also chalk out campaign programme in their respective circles.
Unity for struggle and struggle for unity.
With revolutionary greetings,
(R. N. Parashar)