Products and Services of India Post Payment Bank
Products and Services of IPPB
1. IPPB Payment Services
- Direct Benefits transfer (DBT) of social security payments of various Ministries.
- Utility bill payments for electricity, water, telephone, gas etc.
- Facilitate payments of various Central and State Govt& Municipal dues, taxes and fees/taxes of various Universities/ educational institution.
- Person to person remittances both domestic and cross-border. Special focus will be on providing, economical, safe and convenient money transfer facilities to migrant labourers, NRIs remitting money to relatives, institutions etc.
- Demand Deposits (Current account and Savings Account)- with special focus on MSMEs, small entrepreneurs, village panchayats & SHGs.
- Distribution of third party financial products such as Insurance (health & general), mutual funds and pension products.
- Access to formal credit products by acting as BCs of banks & MFIs.