Chance To Win 1 Crore Rupees For Making Payments Digitally - Govt Of India
- Under Lucky Grahak Yojana Daily reward of Rs 1000 will be given to 15,000 lucky Consumers for a period of 100 days.
- Weekly prizes worth Rs 1 lakh, Rs 10,000 and Rs. 5000 for Consumers who use the alternate modes of digital Payments.
- 3 Mega Prizes for consumers worth Rs 1 cr, 50 lakh, 25 lakh will be announced on 14th April, 2017 Weekly prizes worth Rs. 50,000, Rs 5,000 and Rs. 2,500 will be given to merchants who accepts online transactions.
- 3 Mega Prizes for merchants worth Rs 50 lakhs, 25 lakh, 12 lakh for digital transactions will be announced onm 14th April 2017.
- The schemes will be implemented by National Payments Corporation of India.
- Only transactions made using RuPay cards, USSD, UPI and Aadhaar are eligible for these schemes --Both schemes will cover small transactions between Rs 50 and Rs 3000 to encourage every section of the society to move to digital payments.
- Expenditure of the scheme is estimated to be around Rs 340 crore.
- The winners shall be identified through a random draw of the eligible Transaction IDs which are generated automatically as soon as the transaction is completed by a software developed by National payments corporation of India. //copy//